[Snort-users] Snort + Acid w/ MySQL question(s)

alexus ml at ...1718...
Thu May 10 17:26:25 EDT 2001

mysql> select * from user where user='alexus';
+-----------+--------+------------------+-------------+-------------+-------
------+-------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------------
+--------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+------------+----
--------+
| Host      | User   | Password         | Select_priv | Insert_priv |
Update_priv | Delete_priv | Create_priv | Drop_priv | Reload_priv |
Shutdown_priv | Process_priv | File_priv | Grant_priv | References_priv |
Index_priv | Alter_priv |
+-----------+--------+------------------+-------------+-------------+-------
------+-------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+---------------
+--------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+------------+----
--------+
| localhost | alexus | 34484ed463a66850 | Y           | Y           | N
| Y           | N           | N         | N           | N             | N
| N         | N          | N               | N          | N          |
--------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

i copy and paste mysql output to show you that i do have all right
privileges

i also upgrade acid to 0.9.6b9 (which is latest beta for today)

it still doesn't work