[Snort-users] Rule Managment Tool

Jeff Dell jdell at ...912...
Thu May 10 11:23:51 EDT 2001

I am presently working on a tool to manage rules in win2k. It is still in
beta, but I am looking for people who can test it and report back bugs. you
can get it at www.activeworx.com

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Cedric Guillotin [mailto:guillo_c at ...1938...]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 3:25 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Rule Managment Tool

Since I found ACID very interesting to manage logs, I was wondering if I
could find a tool to manage rules to get a complete control over snort.

I'm looking for a tool with the following functionnalities:

	- manage rule (store rules in db, sort rules, add, remove update)
	- manage ruleset for each sensor (select active rules, deploy
ruleset)

I've seen some scripts, but a frontend could be usefull.