[Snort-users] DB configuration

Murphy, Brendan Brendan.Murphy at ...1989...
Mon May 7 10:28:07 EDT 2001

Alright...I am setting up the ACID/Snort/PHP combo.  My question is this:
What is the structure of the MySQL database???  From error messages, I can
tell I need a database named 'Snort_log', but...what tables do I need to set
up therein?  Is there any documentation on this anywhere?  The ACID
installation notes skips from getting all the software components installed
(not configured)directly to: "At this point it is assumed that PHP is
working and that Snort is successfully logging to a database."
???
Brendan Murphy