[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] When will snort be offically released?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon May 7 09:52:26 EDT 2001

Yeah, I'm hoping to get the modified stream reassembler in CVS today so
people can start testing it, but other than that I did a bunch of bug
tweaking last night that needs functional testing, and the docs need to
be updated.  Once all that's done, we're ready to go.

     -Marty

Fyodor wrote:

> On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 11:09:55PM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
> > I'm shooting for before May 15th, I've got a presentation on the 15th
> > that talks about Snort 1.8 so it'd be nice to have it available. :)
> >

> I think we are pretty much ready with the code. So probably
> fixing up the docs (any bugs fixes are still pending?) is
> the only thing to be done for the release, eh?

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...1935...