[Snort-users] Training info?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Mon May 7 00:21:28 EDT 2001

Well, you can take classes at SANS, I teach a full day "Intrusion
Detection: Snort Style" course, plus a 2 hour SANS at ...1988... seminar.  I
usually do BOFs at the major SANS conferences as well.  There's a decent
chance that I'm going to be at BlackHat this year as well.  You can hire
me out directly as well, but that's somewhat more expensive than going
to a conference....

     -Marty

"Dominick, David" wrote:

> Does anybody know about any GOOD training for using snort as an IDS?
> I am trying to developed a wireless IDS. If anybody knows of a good 802.11
> IDS besides snort, please let me know.
>
> Thank you,
> David Dominick
> Enterprise Security Engineering