[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] When will snort be offically released?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Sun May 6 23:09:55 EDT 2001

I'm shooting for before May 15th, I've got a presentation on the 15th
that talks about Snort 1.8 so it'd be nice to have it available. :)

     -Marty

rottz at ...1904... wrote:

> > cleanup in here soon (before 1.8).
> >
> >     -Marty
>
> Do you have any kinda timeline when Snort 1.8 will be "offically"
> released. I have a few people asking me already. And I wanted to hear
> from the "man" before I release or say anything. I know Brian Casewell
> said -><- but I'm not sure how to convert that into a timeline!! :P
>
> Your Snort-User Loving Pal
> Rottz
>
> p.s.
> Check my new Network Security Bible at http://www.securityflaw.com/bible
> and you can email bible at ...1904... if you would like to see
> anything added. I want it to be a network security project for the
> newbies wanting to make it in the fast pace network security world.

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...1935...