Acid : OUTER JOINRe: [Snort-users] CVS changes in ACID

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau-snort at ...1558...
Sat May 5 10:45:27 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have made a CVS checkout (it's version 0.9.6b8) but i run into trouble
with postgresql 7.0.2. I got the error "OUTER JOIN is not supported" and
Relation 'signature does not exist'.
What type of mistake, i'm currenlty doing with acid ?

The adodb is the version 1.00 and contain a hack for a "false" OUTER
JOIN. Is it the problem ?

If you have any idea...

Thanks.

alx