[Snort-users] eri* on Netra's

Gregor Binder gb at ...1502...
Fri May 4 14:01:57 EDT 2001

Kevin Brown on Fri, May 04, 2001 at 10:25:57AM -0700:

Kevin,

> I can only configure eri0.  Solaris does not see the second interface and I
> haven't found a way to stop-A the box from a serial session to see if I can

last time I checked, hundred megabit ethernet was called hme. What kind
of Netra is this? Sending a break on a serial link should stop-a the box
unless you are running in locked mode. Check terminal program manual
(minicom would be ctrl-a-f, tip would be "~#")

> that end and searching the web didn't bring up any relevant hits.  Any
> ideas?

Try `ifconfig eri1 plumb` (if your NIC is really called eri, otherwise
hme1)

Regards,

--
 ____ ____
/  _/| -  >  Gregor Binder <gb@(rootnexus.net|sysfive.com)>
| / || _\ \
\__ Id: 0xE2F31C4B Fp: 8B8A 5CE3 B79B FBF1 5518 8871 0EFB AFA3 E2F3 1C4B