[Snort-users] CVS changes in ACID

Andreas Hasenack andreas at ...1574...
Fri May 4 12:26:01 EDT 2001

Hi!
I have ACID on an internal machine, version 0.9.6b7. I know that
there are some bugs in that version that are already fixed in CVS.
Are there patches floating around specific for those bugs or should
I upgrade to the CVS version? Specifically, the bug where an action
on an entire query won't work. Are there design changes which would
prevent me from upgrading smoothly? (see below)

And what is the "db schema"? Is it the organization of the tables on
the SQL server? If yes, should I change the tables to this new schema
manually or is there a script for it?