[slightly OT] Re: [Snort-users] hog-vim, a vim syntax file for snort rule/configuration files

Robert van der Meulen rvdm at ...1262...
Thu May 3 14:14:41 EDT 2001

Hi,

Quoting Phil Wood (cpw at ...440...):
> I've upgraded the vim syntax file for snort rule/configuration files.  The
> current version is 1.5.  It handles most of the new stuff in 1.8.  You can
> find it at:
>   http://public.lanl.gov/cpw/
I've asked the Debian maintainer of vim to include this in the official
Debian package, and he will (if he wouldn't include it, i would have to put
it in the snort package, which i maintain).
He also suggested submitting the highlighting file to Bram Molenaar (the
author of vim), asking him to include it in the upstream vim package.
So here's my question: why don't you ask Bram to include it in the upstream
vim package ? :)

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation
   encrypted mail preferred. finger rvdm at ...1015... for my GnuPG/PGP key.