[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] When will snort be offically released?

rottz at ...1904... rottz at ...1904...
Tue May 1 12:02:37 EDT 2001

> cleanup in here soon (before 1.8).
>
>     -Marty

Do you have any kinda timeline when Snort 1.8 will be "offically"
released. I have a few people asking me already. And I wanted to hear
from the "man" before I release or say anything. I know Brian Casewell
said -><- but I'm not sure how to convert that into a timeline!! :P

Your Snort-User Loving Pal
Rottz

p.s.
Check my new Network Security Bible at http://www.securityflaw.com/bible
and you can email bible at ...1904... if you would like to see
anything added. I want it to be a network security project for the
newbies wanting to make it in the fast pace network security world.