[Snort-users] Snort T-Shirts-Mugs-Mouse Pads

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Sat Mar 31 21:06:02 EST 2001

I was waiting until I got my Snort gear before making this announcement because
I wanted to make sure the quality of the goods were up to my standards.  I
ordered a Snort mug and T-Shirt which arrived today.  The T-Shirt is ok, cant
complain but the 15oz mugs kick ass and are a must have and I can't say enough
about how good they came out!

You can order your Snort gear from www.cafepress.com/snort
All of the T-shirts are the same and contain the "somebody setup us da bomb"
rule written by The Cazz with the exception of the long sleeve white shirt
which has "Industry Whipping Boy" on the back which was made as requested by
Marty.

The prices are about what you would normally pay for stuff like this and they
are what cafepress.com charges. I did not mark the prices up since I'm not
doing this for profit, I just wanted some cool Snort stuff to sport while on
the prowling for girlies.  Speaking of girlies, the female Snort users have not
been left out, there are baby doll T-shirts also available.

It takes about 5 working days to order your stuff.  If your not happy with your
purchase, you have 30 days in which you can obtain a full refund.  White is the
only color available....sorry.

If you have any questions just email me and I'll reply.

Later,

Dr SuSE

Microsoft ist nicht installiert.
http://www.drsuse.org/