[Snort-users] Something happen in the vision rules

Max Vision vision at ...4...
Fri Mar 30 12:52:10 EST 2001

Also, not only did I fix this right away, but it brought to attention a
bug in my push script (from development to production arachNIDS) - which
was that I was doing snort -T to test the rules on the previous rules
export instead of the current.  oops!  Anyhow, since this is now
corrected, all future signature exports will have passed snort -T first.
thanks!
Max