[Snort-users] http preprocessor oddity

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...821...
Thu Mar 29 10:13:54 EST 2001

Hi!

Since the http preprocessor was generating so many flase positives, I
deactived it. I restarted Postfix, but to my great surprise, the Unicode
Messages kept coming.

I then EXPLICITLY activated the preprocessor with the flag "-unicode" and
the messages were gone.

Huh?

--
ralf.hildebrandt at ...821...                            innominate AG
System Engineer                        Don't be afraid of what you see -