[Snort-users] ACID cookies?

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Wed Mar 28 14:12:18 EST 2001

Thanks for the info.  As for Javascript, as long as the code will run in all
the major browsers (NS 4.7x, NS 6.x, IE 4.x, IE 5.x, etc...) then I would have
no problem.  Unfortunately I've been seeing a lot more client side code on the
web that is definitely browser specific and so doesn't work for me since I use
Linux, Windows, and Solaris for my OS and IE only works in Windows (thank
god).