[Snort-users] Mysql or Postgres?

Erik Engberg Erik.Engberg at ...511...
Wed Mar 28 10:17:58 EST 2001

Talking about the mysql/postgres issue:
I am not quite the database guru I wish I was, so I am wondering what the
pros/cons and other issues in the choice between mysql and postgres as an
intrusion detection database.

Is it just (more or less) a preference choice or are there more important
things to consider?

Wishing for some guidance...

/Erik