[Snort-users] acid problem when deleting alerts

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue Mar 27 13:39:55 EST 2001

I recommend you checkout the lastest copy of ACID from CVS.  There
have been several patches made to fix problems directly related
to alert deletion using "Entire Query" since the 0.9.6b7 release.

cheers,
Roman