[Snort-users] Feature requests and whatnot.

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Mon Mar 26 15:43:50 EST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 09:57:03PM +0200, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where is the best place to send feature requests for future snort
> versions?  I know there's a -dev list, and I also know Marty's probably
> overwhelmed with email as it is, but, I thought I'd check...

snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net would be probably the best place. Also maybe
filling in our TODOs would help althrough I donno if sourceforge allows to do
it for external users. Snort-devel should be enough in most of the cases though, if the
requested feature is interesting enough :)