[Snort-users] Snort won't start if CWD isn't /etc/snort

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Sun Mar 25 17:13:09 EST 2001

Fyodor <fygrave at ...121...> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 03:00:02AM -0800, Mark McClelland wrote: >
> start", if > working directory isn't /etc/snort/.
>
> This problem should be fixed in snort-current. (still need a bit of
> tweaking though, will be done when get a bit more time for it :))

I tweaked what you did a bit with the include stuff to first stat
current dir and then absolute dir.   See what you think of it (I think
it will show up whenever marty commits ).
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
To err is human, to moo bovine.