[Snort-users] Testing again...

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Sat Mar 24 19:12:34 EST 2001

While Adelphia may have actually gotten my mail running at this point,
it doesn't appear that a large percentage of the mail that I sent since
this past Wednesday was transmitted, nor have I received any large
backlog, which leads me to believe that those idiots just dumped all my
mail for ~3 days.  Joy.

Anyway, if you're seeing this email it means that my md.prestige.net
account is working again.  If you don't see this message, I need to send
Adelphia a little love note to express my ever-increasing displeasure...

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...