[Snort-users] Testing, please ignore

roesch at ...66... roesch at ...66...
Fri Mar 23 15:01:56 EST 2001

Have I ever told you guys how much Adelphia's cable modem service sucks?
Almost as badly as clark.net's shell server configuration.  Yes, I'm writing
this in 'mail', the absolute worst mail program in the world, merely because
the planets have aligned in such a way that this is the only way I can
send email right now.  Pa-thetic.

   -Marty

P.S. If you're trying to get a hold of me, please send to my clark.net account,
my cable modem provider has had a mail outage for the past two days so that
they can change servers.  I can't decide if they're incompetent or using
M$ Exchange, but this is friggin ridiculous....