[Snort-users] New Worm Virus is in the wild

Olaf Schreck chakl at ...931...
Fri Mar 23 14:24:12 EST 2001

> 	I don't know about the rest of you guys, but we are being HAMMERED
> with scans from this thing.  Very annoying.  I've been busy notifying sites
> all day.

Some thing here with a few customer's networks.  No Linux BINDs in there,
but a lot of Snort alerts coming up.

ciao,
chakl
--
Olaf Schreck    chakl at ...931...        Syscall Network Solutions AG, Berlin
                "We reject kings, presidents, and voting;