[Snort-users] Dropping Connections

agetchel at ...1525... agetchel at ...1525...
Fri Mar 23 13:28:31 EST 2001

	I haven't seen or heard of one yet.  I'm getting the info from the
portscan pre-processor.  I'll throw a sniffer on a wire and see if there's
any kind of uniqueness to this scan, then write a rule to catch it.  I'll
let you all know what I find.

Thanks,
Abe

Abe L. Getchell - Security Engineer