[Snort-users] NEW db & ACID

F.M. Taylor root at ...28...
Fri Mar 23 10:57:48 EST 2001

Sorry if I have not been paying attention lately.  Upgraded to the latest
CVS this morning, reloaded the database stuff.  Now what do I have to do
to ACID to make it work with the new db??

TIA

---
Mike Taylor
Coordinator of Systems Administration and Network Security
Indiana State University.               Rankin Hall Rm 039
210 N 7th St.                           Terre Haute, IN.
Voice: 812-237-8843                                  47809
---
"You have zero privacy anyway.  Get over it."
           --Scott McNealy, Sun MicroSystems.