[Snort-users] ERROR: OpenPcap() FSM compilation failed:

Joe McAlerney joey at ...155...
Thu Mar 22 20:21:23 EST 2001

I believe it's interpreting snort.conf as a bpf filter.  You need to
place the -c option after the -v, or snort.conf between the two.

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |