[Snort-users] 100Mbit Ethernet cards for Linux

Patrick Darden darden at ...710...
Thu Mar 22 14:50:52 EST 2001

Has anyone done or seen any reviews/comparisons/roundups of fast ethernet
under Linux (throughput, cpu utilizaiton, small packet throughput, etc.).
I know of some for Gig ether, but not fast ether....

It seems like we are all going by subjective views....

--
--Patrick Darden                Internetworking Manager
--                              706.354.3312    darden at ...710...