[Snort-users] Snort PC badge logo's...check em out!

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Thu Mar 22 11:53:06 EST 2001

I've gone ahead and put up the Snort pc badge logo's that have been sent to
me.  Remember, these graphics are for 1x1" square pc badges and because of the
size they will appear a bit fuzzy but will be alright once printed on the
badges.  Keith McDuffee sent in the snortblack.gif and snortwhite.gif and Michi
sent in snort_logo.gif

Remember, these are for pc badges and were never meant to be an official Snort
logo but you never know, anything can happen.  Pay close attention to the two
sent in my McDuffee if your tired or hung over it might take a minute to figure
it out but that's what makes it cool!

www.drsuse.org/snort/logo

Microsoft ist nicht installiert.
http://www.drsuse.org/