[Snort-users] Sensor and Analyst console HW config

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Wed Mar 21 16:47:10 EST 2001

128MB or more, try 256MB.  I have one running with 128MB that the snort
process is only eating 4.4%.  The problem is I'm averaging in excess of 50Mb/s
of data throughput and it is not keeping up, but against 256K max, should
handle it no problem.