[Snort-users] Traffic Generator

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Wed Mar 21 10:59:13 EST 2001

One thing you could try is do a tcpdump capture of your network
traffic and then use tcpreplay from
http://www.anzen.com/research/nidsbench/ to regenerate that traffic
while running your test attacks.

--
Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority.