[Snort-users] Snort's Defense Against Stick

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson insane at ...321...
Mon Mar 19 10:29:02 EST 2001

With the weekend talk of a new program soon hitting the streets called
'STICK', I was wondering how snort was going to stand up against it.

Stick is an anti-ids. (Damn I hate when I cant find URLS)

Just curious
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at ...322...     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()