[Snort-users] Wierd Web/Proxy Server Attack

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...821...
Sun Mar 18 13:58:31 EST 2001

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 12:16:42PM -0500, Paul Asadoorian wrote:
> HI all,
>
> I have searched the web extensively and could not get the detail I am
> looking for on the following detect:

I'd say somebody scanned for http proxy servers or http servers, then trying
an exploit.

--
ralf.hildebrandt at ...821...
System Engineer                                            innominate AG