[Snort-users] more snort trouble

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Thu Mar 15 15:32:12 EST 2001

this is with a compile of snort from 3/2/01.  It was working until yesterday
and now it won't run.  The only thing I did yesterday was compile a new
version of snort from CVS doing the ./configure and make commands but I didn't
run make install, so that copy of snort shouldn't be in place.