[Snort-users] New rule file format and lost path info

Burleson, Lee (IA) Lee.Burleson at ...1358...
Wed Mar 14 14:50:01 EST 2001

James -

That is also true here.
I had to modify my script to build the -rulesdir option in addition to the
-rulesfile option.

Ahhhh.... I'm not alone...

- Lee

processing snort rules within snortsnarf. It seems to want an explicit path
on the include statement or have everything in the default directory.