[Snort-users] Multiple Interfaces with -i any not working.

Robinson, Ken ken.robinson at ...1563...
Wed Mar 14 08:21:47 EST 2001

This is great news!

Thank you very much for the prompt fix!

I'll check it out on a couple systems this morning and get back to you with
the results.

I have to grab the tarball as I can't do CVS from here.   Hopefully it's in
there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fyodor [mailto:fygrave at ...121...]
Sent: March 13, 2001 6:46 PM
To: Robinson, Ken
Cc: 'snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Multiple Interfaces with -i any not working.

I just committed fixes to support DLT_LINUX_SLL datalink type properly.
(tcpdump.org guys changed quite a bit in Sebastian's implementation
(lipcap-0.4.2 at his website), that is why you were seeing all those 'Not an
IPv4 packet' error messages. Any testings would be appreciated mucho. :)
Fixes are in cvs tree (and soon will be in
http://snort.sourceforge.net/snort-daily.tar.gz)

-Fyodor