[Snort-users] screwy windows ICMP

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Mon Mar 12 23:59:13 EST 2001

Ok, I tested the packets and everything worked fine.  I'm on FreeBSD
4.2-RELEASE on an x86 box, so I think the hardware is the same.  I just
committed build 4 to CVS, try checking that out and see if the problem
clears up (although we haven't tweaked this code in a while...)

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...