[Snort-users] Snort Logo?

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Sat Mar 10 20:55:41 EST 2001

I sent Marty an email about Snort computer logos yesterday.  I'm waiting for
him to get back with me so I can get his input.
My idea was to have a 1000 of these things made up and have a graphic contest
in which any of your artists out there can participate.  If Marty goes along
with the plan, the computer case logos will be given out free of charge to
people who help out with Snort be it development, rules authoring, helping
newbies in the formus or snort-users.

I'll keep you all posted.