[Snort-users] Snort 1.7 and SPADE crash

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...821...
Thu Mar 8 08:34:40 EST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 02:06:06PM +0100, Gregor Binder wrote:

> I'm assuming this only happens when logging alerts to syslog? I've

Never tried anything else.

> personally never tried this setup on HP-UX, because I have a tendency to
> put the HP-UX syslogd into the same category as you put the corefile :)

syslog-ng is built & installed, but not yet configured...

> Has your OS been patch current when you built snort on it?

Of course. Otherwise, HP-UX is useless.

--
ralf.hildebrandt at ...821...
System Engineer                                            innominate AG