[Snort-users] Configuration with an internet sharing connection under Windows 2000

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Wed Mar 7 00:47:38 EST 2001

Are you getting an error message?  Read the BUGS file that comes with
Snort for a list of the things that we need to know to properly address
your problem.

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch