[Snort-users] Logcheck and Snort

Mark W. Davis mwd at ...497...
Wed Mar 7 00:15:31 EST 2001

I use logcheck with snort and other logs. It runs every 15 mins. I've hacked
logcheck quite a bit to deliver the messages that I require but it has been
working fine for quite a while.

mark

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Bob Staaf
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 4:42 PM
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Logcheck and Snort

Hello all,

     Is anyone out there using Logcheck with Snort?  I know there are far
more robust ways to monitor Snort logs but for now that is not an option.  I
will be looking at this tonight to see if I can find a solution but want to
avoid reinventing the wheel if someone else has already dealt with this.

Thanks

Bob