[Snort-users] Logcheck and Snort

Hammerle, Tye F. Tye.F.Hammerle at ...443...
Tue Mar 6 19:53:38 EST 2001

 I'm using logcheck with snort logs and other logs. I have cron run it once
an hour. Works fine for my needs.

Tye

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Staaf
To: Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 3/6/01 6:41 PM
Subject: [Snort-users] Logcheck and Snort

Hello all,

     Is anyone out there using Logcheck with Snort?  I know there are
far
more robust ways to monitor Snort logs but for now that is not an
option.  I
will be looking at this tonight to see if I can find a solution but want
avoid reinventing the wheel if someone else has already dealt with this.

Thanks

Bob