[Snort-users] duplicating traffic to snort box

Scott Johnson sjohn at ...1493...
Tue Mar 6 11:52:24 EST 2001

I've got snort running on my FreeBSD gateway right now, but I'd like to
have snort on a separate box. I'm using ipfw, but I can't see a way to
duplicate the traffic to another interface (with no IP address) so I'm
considering switching to ipf and using dup-to. Is there another way? How
do linux users do this?

--
                                 Scott Johnson
                          System/Network Administrator