[Snort-users] Unicode hack detection revisited

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Mon Mar 5 18:50:46 EST 2001

FYI, there are nice and fully searchable archives of the snort-users
list available at:

http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/4890/0/

All the other lists are archived here as well.  If you go to the
Sourceforge project page for Snort
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/snort/) there are links to all the
mailing list archives under the "Lists" links.

     -Marty

Doug White wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, shawn . moyer wrote:
>
> > Doug White wrote:
> >
> > > /me kicks SourceForge; they aren't archiving lists in 2001.
> >
> > Their archives aren't searchable anyway, try
> >
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com
>
> Much better, thanks!
>
> That's a big mail archive :)
>
> Doug White                    |  FreeBSD: The Power to Serve
> dwhite at ...1486...     |  www.FreeBSD.org

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...
http://www.snort.org