[Snort-users] minfrag preprocessor docs notice

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Mon Mar 5 12:36:20 EST 2001

Looks like that comment needs to be updated, there aren't any more
parameters available to the minfrag plugin currently.  I may have been
thinking about adding some more functionality when I wrote it, but it
was the first preprocessor written and was pretty much an example.

   -Marty

Anatoly Pugachev wrote:

> hello.
> diggin through the version 1.7 snort source code spp_minfrag.c i found this comments on line 72:
>        /* we'll assume any token that starts with a digit is the threshold value,
>                   and non-digit tokens are the home/any detection modifiers */
> so, there is more params (home/any) to the minfrag preprocessor which are not documented in
> writting_snort_rules.htm
> thats all
> regards
> --
> Anatoly Pugachev, system/network administrator
> phone/fax : (+7 095) 151-92-63 , 151-93-69

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...
http://www.snort.org