[Snort-users] Dumb Bind Question

Steve Loughran stevelsnort at ...1465...
Fri Mar 2 11:29:47 EST 2001

Hi All

Just a quicky, how do you use nslookup/dnsquery to query a BIND server to
get
the version info? I found it somewhere just after the last round of BIND
scares, but being the fool I am, I forgot to write it down...

Many thanks for you help with this dumb question, I know you all have better
things to do with your time....

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
Home Page -> http://sl.scee.sony.co.uk/
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace
ICQ#: 12666311 (Work), 104426046 (Laptop)
Team Waste - Where do you want to go wrong today?