[Snort-users] Stream4 and other stuff

Matthew Collins Matthew.Collins at ...1681...
Fri Jun 29 04:44:31 EDT 2001

I've just got one thing to say.

Wow.

I didn't expect snort to have statefull inspection for some time. This is a really, really welcome development. I'll be putting it on my snort box as soon as I'm back from holiday.

Thanks, you must have worked really hard on this.

The unified output plugin looks really good too. Snort is improving in leaps and bounds.

>>> Martin Roesch <roesch at ...1935...> 28/06/01 18:01:13 >>>
Hi everyone,
     Sorry I've been quiet lately, I'm busier than a one legged man at
an ass-kicking contest lately and I haven't been very good about
answering my email, but I have a good reason.

[snip]

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use
any part of the message or its attachments and if you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete it from your system.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of Internet
transmission.
Northern Registrars Limited, Northern House, Woodsome Park, Fenay
Bridge, Huddersfield. HD8 0LA.
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 600900  Fax: +44 (0) 1484 600911
For more information visit our web site: http://www.northernregistrars.co.uk