[Snort-users] ACID: more alerts than I asked for in acid_stat_uaddr... :)

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Mon Jun 25 10:47:29 EDT 2001

> Em Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:50:27AM +0000, roman at ...438... escreveu:
> > If you are using lynx for a browser, mangled GET arguments are not surprising at all.
>
> links, not lynx. I know that lynx doesn't work. Perhaps links should then
> be added to the FAQ too.

Your are correct.  "Links" has now been added to the "bad" browser list in the FAQ.

More importantly though, now that there are two independant browsers that
are breaking do we know why?

Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/