[Snort-users] Acid and Links to the Whitehats (etc) Alert Info.

Darian Jenik d.jenik at ...2376...
Sun Jun 24 22:47:45 EDT 2001

I am running Acid (096b6) and Snort 1.7 with the latest (trimmed to my site,
rules).
This is a recent re-installation from a previous Acid on a test box.
Previously, when you were looking at signatures lists there was, in the
signatures column, a link to some relevant information at whitehats with
detail/general info on the signature.  I noticed that this is not working in the
new install.  Has this been dropped from the new acid?  If not, has anyone run
across this before ? (i.e. what did I stuff up).

Thanks.

--

Darian...