[Snort-users] How to install snort on Windows 2000?

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Wed Jun 20 14:02:12 EDT 2001

No, you can use a binary package.  I would suggest using the standard
distribution.

http://download.datanerds.net/binaries/snort-1.7-win32-static.zip

Follow the directions that pertain to Snort in the document "Snort on
Win2k", and you should be up and running in no time.

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |