[Snort-users] Starting snort against multiple interfaces?

Brian Caswell bmc at ...312...
Tue Jun 19 17:34:12 EDT 2001

Bill Marquette wrote:
>      http://snort.sourceforge.net/snort-daily.tar.gz contains a daily snapshot
> of the CVS tree.  Be warned though, I believe it's a tarball of the actual CVS
> tree, not the export (or checked out) tree.  This should at least get you around
> your firewall issues :)  Alternately, I make a snapshot at midnight CDT, that is
> a checked out version, it's available (if you want to trust me :)) at:
> http://www.danger.ms/~billm/snort-current.tgz

Did you actually LOOK before stating this?

snort-daily.tar.gz is a snapshot of the latest version of snort
generated daily.  If you want the latest (and sometimes greatest)
bleeding edge snort, get snort-daily.tar.gz from
snort.sourceforge.net.  "Current" is not for general consumption, but
it is usually what is being actively looked by the developers.

--
Brian Caswell
The MITRE Corporation