[Snort-users] performance snort question

Lee Smallbone lee at ...2318...
Tue Jun 19 16:43:06 EDT 2001

RW> I you use logging into MySQL, you must have a better configuration.
RW> But, yes, I think this works fine when just Snort logs into txt file.

 Not a major concern in my instance as all logging is made to a central
 MySQL server. If you intend to log locally to an SQL server, consider
 doubling the below specification, especially if you intend to also run
 something like ACID on the same box.

/Lee